MashApp is a community of improvisers, jokesters, comedians, stand-up comics and others who love making jokes, taking a dig at friends, laughing and smiling, interacting and collaborating with each other and expressing themselves by using irony and humor. We want MashApp to be a safe and positive place to have fun! The MashApp experience is about exchanging video punches. Make sure your video punches are respectful of others and don't violate the law.
These Community Guidelines are designed to help you get the most out of MashApp and make the experience enjoyable for everyone. If you violate the Guidelines, your account and/or content may be removed. Additionally, users must follow all applicable local laws. Please don't try to look for loopholes in the Guidelines. Just understand them and try to respect the spirit in which they were created.
Any topic can serve as the field for interaction. You can sing, draw, bake, dance, play, ask questions, challenge other users, etc. It’s all fair game! Just don't encourage others to engage in harmful behavior (especially children!). Video punches that depict or encourage harmful or dangerous acts could be removed.
We do our best to ensure that MashApp is a safe place for all users. But we can’t guarantee it. That’s where you come in. By using MashApp, you agree that:
- You will not use or attempt to use another user’s account or username without their permission.
- You will not solicit login credentials from another user.
- You will not post content that contains or links to violence, threats, hate speech, or incitements to violence. If you do, we may decide to remove your content or even terminate your account.
- You will not post pornography or sexually explicit content. There are plenty of platforms for porn — MashApp ain’t one of them.
- You will not create content that contains credible threats or hate speech, targets private individuals with the intent of degrading or shaming them, spreads personal information meant to blackmail or harass someone, or sends repeated unwanted comments. MashApp attempts to foster a positive, diverse community.
- You will not glorify self-injury. Encouraging or urging people to injure themselves is counter to the spirit of MashApp and we’ll remove or disable any accounts that are reported for this reason. We may also remove content identifying victims or survivors of self-injury if the content targets them for attack or makes fun of them.
- You will not use MashApp in a way that could interfere with, disrupt, negatively affect, or inhibit other users from fully enjoying the MashApp experience, or that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair MashApp’s ability to function.
- You will not encourage or promote any activity that violates these Guidelines.
We also care about your safety while using our MashApp. So do not use MashApp in a way that would distract you from obeying safety or traffic laws. For example, never make a mashup while driving.
You are responsible for any activity that occurs in your MashApp account. So it’s important that you keep your account secure. One way to do that is by making sure no one else has access to text messages containing verification codes that are delivered to your phone number.
By using MashApp, you agree that, in addition to exercising common sense:
- You will not create more than one account for yourself.
- You will not create another account if we have already disabled your account, unless you have our written permission to do so.
- You will not buy, sell, rent, or lease access to your MashApp account without our written permission. If you think that someone has gained access to your account, you will reach out to MashApp Support immediately at email@example.com
And as a last word: use good judgement. MashApp content can create a domino effect that ripples through the broader community. Let’s use our creativity to encourage each other and spread good!